aTeam Ministries Junior Board
The aTeam Ministries Junior Board’s mission is to recruit young professionals in the Birmingham area to help raise awareness and funding for aTeam Ministries and the patients and families we serve. The Junior Board will come alongside the Board of Directors, staff, and volunteers to support pediatric cancer patients and their families spiritually, financially, and emotionally throughout the state of Alabama.
The Junior Board will comprise of individuals ranging between the ages of 20-35 years old who are willing and able to commit to supporting aTeam Ministries and its mission. The Junior Board will plan a fundraising event each term, host several social events throughout the year, and participate in service activities that benefit our patient families.
Responsibilities of The aTeam Ministries Junior Board:
- Support and promote the mission and values of aTeam Ministries.
- Increase awareness and funds of aTeam Ministries and pediatric cancer, especially among the young professional community.
- Actively serve for one-year.
- Pay dues of $100 per year (or collect $100 worth of donation items to be used at fundraising events)
- Attend 75% of Junior Board monthly meetings and volunteer at aTeam events/fundraisers.
- Provide positive and enjoyable opportunities for young professionals to interact in order to benefit the ministry programs of aTeam Ministries.
- Collaborate on service activities that benefit pediatric cancer patients and their families.
For information about the Junior Board, contact Katie Ellis, firstname.lastname@example.org.